Monday 28 March 2011

Songs that make me feel happy....

Rusted Roots- Send Me On My Way



Billy Ocean - Caribbean Queen 





Bob Marley- One Love 



Gabrielle - Dreams Can Come True 






Ub40 - Red, Red Wine



Marvin Gaye - Sexual Healing 





Chaka Khan - Ain't Nobody



Above is a sample of music that when listened to makes me feel happy and ready for the day. I decided to select a sample rather than one song as I found it difficult to rule out the others. When I hear "billy oceans - Caribbean Queen" it puts a smile on my face and i feel forced to sing along. the biggest question i've been asking myself is whether the lyrics make up the song or the beat does. for some songs such as "gabrielle's - dreams can come true" i feel that they lyrics make the sound good. other sounds such as "rusted Roots - Send Me On My Way" the beat makes it a good song. it helps if it is a right balance like Bob Marley's - One Love". 

No comments:

Post a Comment